POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Walking up stairs (594 kbbu) : Re: Walking up stairs (594 kbbu) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 05:19:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Walking up stairs (594 kbbu)
From: Scott Hill
Date: 25 Jul 2001 15:32:26
Message: <3b5f1eca$1@news.povray.org>
"Rick [Kitty5]" <ric### [at] kitty5com> wrote in message
> Well, I left this running full screen for about 10 mins, and Zoe (11month
> old daughter) got quite aggitated by it, she kept shouting at the screen.

    Could be to do with the stairs - there's no way they could support
someone walking up them - I'm not sure when kids start to pick up on that
kind of thing, but it's probably far earlier then you'd think...

--
Scott Hill.
Software Engineer.

*Everything in this message/post is purely IMHO and no-one-else's*